Apply Today & Join the Team.
We are always on the lookout for candid, passionate, tenacious, driven individuals. Sound like you?
Our passion is working with clients and their businesses to simplify insurance and mitigate risk. Serving clients coast to coast, we are a longstanding, innovative company that is always growing.
Ready to launch your career?
COMMERCIAL SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: Where Every Day is Different
Ideal for ambitious sales professionals who thrive in an environment that is ever-evolving. Who is passionate about developing new leads, networking, creating sales campaigns, all the while offering excellent customer service and providing tailored business risk advice.
3+ years of sales or related experience
Why Start a Career at Gougeon?
- We conduct business using a rewarding competitive salary plan.
- company benefits including fitness and wellness benefits, as well as an on-site wellness room. Learn about our commitment to Corporate Health and Wellness.
- We offer diverse training opportunities to not only develop your expertise but help you reach your personal goals.
- We regularly recognize the efforts of our team members through events like our annual staff appreciation day.
We’re Proud of Our Team! Learn More About Our Dynamic Team Members
Read our Meet Our Team Blog Series.
Just Some of the Industries We Work With
Automobile & Powersports Dealers; Heli Skiing & Cat Skiing; Outdoor, Adventure, Travel & Outfitters; Manufacturing; Mining & Mining Suppliers; All-Season, Backcountry, Ski, Summer & Winter Resorts.
Learn more by visiting our Business Solutions page
Snapshot of What Your Day Could Look Like
Your Career as an Account Executive
- Client Relations. Listen to clients’ needs, learn about their business, offer appropriate insurance and risk advice.
- Relationship Building. Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients, strategic partners, insurers, and staff.
- Leads. Source new business sales through diverse channels like networking, sales campaigns, and referrals.
- New Business Sales. Work leads, establish relationships, and tailor your approach for each prospect.
- Network. Maximize your interpersonal skills, engaging with prospects and clients at industry and community events.
- Team Work. Assist other departments and team members with cross- and up-selling.
- Goals Driven. Be driven to achieve monthly sales targets, always striving to implement strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Detail Oriented. Record all client activity in the broker management system accurately and efficiently.
- Expertise. Achieve and/or maintain your Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) licence.
- Training. Attend weekly sales meetings and in-house training sessions.
- Adapt. Continually enhance your business acumen and change with the dynamic and ever-changing insurance industry.
- Innovate. Evolve developing new sales techniques, and learn about new programs and tools for your clients.
Ready to Own Your Career? Apply Today!
Please fill out the form below to begin your Gougeon Insurance Brokers’ Career Application. You can also email your cover letter and résumé to Jennifer Booth