- DRONE INFOGRAPHIC: Flying an unmanned aircraft? You many need permission from Transport Canada.
- Do's and don'ts of flying a drone: You're responsible to use your unmanned aircraft safely and legally. A one-page Transport Canada document.
Read more about the health hazards of Giant Hogweed and Wild Parsnip with these fact sheets from the Government of Ontario.
Click here to view the document created by Miller Thomson LLP: Understanding and Preparing for the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
Download Free Documentation
Download these free Guides and Checklists to help your business mitigate risk.
Human Resources and Staffing
- Guide to Effective Staff Training
- New Employee Orientation Checklist
- Sample Employee Driver Agreement
- Sample Social Media Policy
- Social Media Audit
- Vehicle Use Agreement
- Employee Turnover Cost Calculator
- Employee Cell Phone Use Policy
Environment and Disaster Planning
- Fire Prevention and Safety Checklist for Resorts, Lodges and Ski Lifts
- Fire Safety and Fire Extinguisher Training Guide
- Fire Prevention Checklist for Wildfires
- Personal Fire Extinguisher Training Guide
Seasonal and Industry Specific
- Boat Safety Checklist
- Holiday Party Guide and Checklist
- Sample Beachfront Warning Signage
- Playground Inspection Checklist
- Preventing Bed Bugs Checklist
Surveys and Quizzes
Take these quizzes below to learn how to prepare for emerging risks within your business.