What Is Life Like At Gougeon Insurance Brokers?
We know you want work that engages and excites you. You’re tired of the “Sunday evening blues” - you want to wake up Monday morning excited to go to work.
We want to know what your life goals are because our vision is to not only have the right people in the right jobs but to help our clients and staff pursue their goals and dreams. When your dreams become reality, you’ll be motivated to help our clients achieve their dreams. At Gougeon, we celebrate success and embrace challenges. We see mistakes as opportunities to learn and grow and as a push to work harder.
You have the personality characteristics that we love, too: passionate, driven, candid, tenacious and professional. You also have an entrepreneurial spirit and an appetite for knowledge.
We have so much to offer you:
- a competitive salary (based on experience)
- a comprehensive benefits package (including our much-loved fitness benefit)
- great vacation time and wellness days
- paid personal hours so you can attend your personal appointments stress-free.
- paid volunteer hours so that you can stay active in our community
- ongoing training and development (personal and professional)
- a work environment that encourages self-motivation and initiative
- open and frank dialogue about work and/or business issues
- a management team that has an open door policy
- commitment to well-being and life-work balance
- tuition aid program
- monthly staff meetings with a paid lunch/snack
- yearly staff retreats
- an amazing Christmas Party
- numerous community and staff events throughout the year to encourage team building among our team.
Is this hard to believe?
Well, we expect a lot from you. Not only are you good at your job, you are continually pushing yourself to improve. You are open to change and constructive criticism. You are coachable and willing to look in the mirror and take responsibility for yourself, your success and your actions.
If you’re ready to be challenged and be part of a high performing team then we'd like to meet you.